http://pittsburghnorthfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Muffins.png 300 248 admin http://pittsburghnorthfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Pittsburgh-North-Fitness-logo.png admin2016-05-25 17:52:272016-05-25 17:52:27Jenny RD’s Kitchen: PB Chocolate Chip Zucchini Protein Muffins
Jenny RD’s Kitchen: PB Chocolate Chip Zucchini Protein Muffins
PB Chocolate Chip Zucchini Protein Muffins Ingredients:
Note: Makes 12 muffins
- 1 ½ – 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 2-4 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ~½ cup of protein powder of choice
- 1tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
PB Chocolate Chip Zucchini Protein Muffins Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a regular muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded zucchini, peanut butter, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla with whisk until well combined and creamy. Stir in protein powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix until just combined then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. The muffins should develop a nice brown crust
- Remove each muffin from oven and transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Once cool enough, remove bread from pan and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Want to get AWESOME? Click below for our 15 day Jump Start!