Impress your New Year’s Eve Party guests with these amazing Almond Butter Espresso Cookies.
What You Need:
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 Tablespoon finely ground espresso
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax whisked with 3 Tablespoons water
How To Make Them:
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat baking mat.
- Make flaxseed egg by combining ground flax with 3 Tablespoons of water in a small bowl. While the flaxseed egg gels up, use a large bowl to mix together the almond butter, sugar. Add flax egg, espresso, baking soda and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to place about 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Cookies will spread!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for 3-5 minutes on the cookie sheet before gently transferring cookies from sheet to a cooling rack with a spatula.
- They will harden up while cooling. Once completely cool you can transfer them to a storage container.